View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 11:38 AM   #5
McGonigle
Connoisseur
McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad 2018,
£20 - £40, or $27 - $53 for physical books and ebooks here in Denmark. The ebooks are sometimes more expensive than their physical counterparts. If you want something that isn't mass-market, you're likely to have to pay even more.

Public libraries incredibly actually limit the amount of digital copies available, in order to try to boost sales and their apps don't work on eink devices.

I'm very lucky that I can save a ton of money by just going to Amazon, Kobo, Gutenberg etc. for my needs because I'm not reading much else than English/American.

I certainly sympathise with the sentiments expressed by the OP. It seems some publishers have no clue at all of the sales they're missing.
McGonigle is offline   Reply With Quote