View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 07:09 AM   #19
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by deleted View Post
[...] As I said, there are a multitude of these devices and more on the way. It's not only Onyx Boox Note, which has already been out for several years. I'm just not that knowledgeable about the others... I assumed that these devices would be common knowledge to writers on a mobile readforum. I'm surprised that they may be far more niche than expected.
They are fairly common knowledge to writers - just not under the heading of "e-readers". Ask about portable writing tools, rather than limiting yourself to things called e-readers (as the subject line appears to do) and you'll get more of relevant feedback.

I'm not trying to be rude either, just trying to explain the reactions you have seen. As writers, choosing the right words is part of our creed.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote