View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #1
TheSmitty
Addict
TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite SE, Libra 2, Oasis 3, Boox Note Air 3C, iPad Pro 11
Anyone switch from Kindle to Kobo?

I am a long time Kindle user and current do not have any plans to switch but it is nice to have options.

My question is this. I have used Calibre and I have ePub versions of all my books. I assume those could be side loaded onto a Kobo. Has anyone done this and had any problems such as formatting changes, errors etc?

EDIT: Also, do I lose any features or functions by only reading side loaded books?

One never knows when it could be time to make a switch but I have a lot invested in books on the Amazon platform. I routine using Calibre to have epub versions in case of the Zombie Apocalypse (or whatever).

Thanks

Last edited by TheSmitty; 08-07-2018 at 10:49 AM.
TheSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote