View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
ComicRack for comics, Calibre for books...?

I've been happily using Calibre for organizing my books for a while now. I've also been using it to organize my comic books - but was frustrated by a few aspects that are more unique to the comic book world.

While looking for a better cbr/cbz reader to replace Comical, I stumbled on ComicRack, which, in my view, is to comic books what Calibre is (organization-wise) to general books.

That got me thinking about ways to organize RPG materials as well...and everything else.

I've been a user of eXtreme Movie Manager, what I've found to work best for organizing my movies.

I've yet to find anything I've been happy with for my photos.

What I'm wondering is what other programs people use for organizing media and information (even types other than mentioned in this post)?

I've been experimenting with Songbird for music (I don't like iTunes at all), and think it'll do the job. Any other music organization programs I should check into? I prefer open-source where possible...but I'm open to options.

Thoughts?
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote