View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I don't know why I did not respond to your CJ Cherryh, Lynn Rosen, Jane Fancher ebooks in the works thread a couple of days ago, but it might have been that the link was to the blog main page rather than the ebook part. I actually spent time reading the blog this time because of geoffthomas's recommendation. I probably should have posted in your thread today, but I was reading this one.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote