Thread: Scary readers
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #36
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
BTW 10 books a day at 365 days a year is 3650 books a year. More than 11 times what I have ever claimed. Not that I think it couldn't be done, just that not many could do it

Helen
Maybe I'm understanding this wrong, or you meant something else:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I am semi retired and I read 10-12 books a day in winter (Oct to May) and about 4 a week in summer. When I read paper books I think I actually read more. I am not a super fast reader.

<snip>

So I am reading around 300 books a year without trying at an average of 275 pages a book.
So if you wanted to, you'd be able to read 3650 books a year.

Or did you maybe mean 10-12 books a *week* in winter? (Which is still a lot, nonetheless.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote