Thread: Android?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #51
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotas View Post
Well, there is not too much to say (unless you want to order 1,000-10,000 pcs and start your own business and brand name). Also I got no more replies or information from the .bg retailer.
Actually the Chinese vendor description says
Quote:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
so you don't have to order wholesale.

But for me there is a lot of uncertainty buying online from China from unknown vendors (esp. when the payment method is Western Union and not PayPal). If I decide to buy one, I will probably go for the model rebranded for Bulgaria, despite the older specifications and the higher price, because I can go to a store and buy it there.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote