View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #51
PeterLewis1709
PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterLewis1709 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos 101, Kindle 4NT
In my view of the universe, we live in an ever changing world, where what we know and love also changes. I love books and given the time will gladly spend time browsing the big chain bookstores, the little indy stores and the online presence. I have an ereader and enjoy the paper

I think the way we do "commerce" is changing along with our technology. but there will always be resistance to the change.

The big publishing houses will change eventually if they want to stay in business, the big chainstores will change aswell. And a hearty Goodluck to the comfy little bookstores that hope to stay alive despite everything.

at the moment there is a place for the digital, and the paperbooks. we live in that pivotal moment in time when we have choice.

This is why I like it on amazon. you can search for a book and if it doesn't have an e-book listed it gives you the option to indicate that you would like to see and e-book version.
PeterLewis1709 is offline   Reply With Quote