View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnemcc87 View Post
Hi, I am currently doing a project on Jeff Bezos, who is the creator of Amazon.com and Kindle products. I have been asked to ask questions about his products in order to use the answers in my report for college. I would appreciate it if somebody who is a fan of kindle could answer these questions for me. They dont have to be complicated answers.
  • How many Kindles have you owned, and which ones were they?
  • What made you purchase a Kindle in the first place?
  • What features do you love most about the Kindle?
  • Do you think that the Kindle Fire will be bigger and better than the iPad?
  • Where do you download you’re e-books?
  • Do you have anything to say about the work of Jeff Bezos, who is the creator of Amazon and Kindle?

Thank you for your time
1) Two, a Kindle Keyboard and a Kindle Fire, first generation.

2) I didn't care for the idea of e-books until I tried a Kindle. I liked that I could easily get obscure books. I chose the Kindle over the Nook because I heard good things about the Kindle's customer service, and bad things about the Nook's customer service.

3) I'm not big on features, I just want to read books. I do enjoy the text to speech feature.

4) I'd be surprised if the Fire will be bigger than the iPad, but it does represent competition.

5) Mostly from the Kindle Store, although I get some from Project Gutenberg.

6) I use Amazon because I like the Kindle. Jeff Bezos doesn't factor into it.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote