Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:10 AM   #224
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
And then I found out the UK edition is a book of the month at Goldsboro, which is a huge deal: http://www.goldsborobooks.com/books/...case-3406.html
I would be a bit scared of buying a "signed special edition", when the author just now found out that it is available..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Congrats! All the attention is certainly well-deserved.
Definitely is!

So Hugh, how many more parts can we expect? Loved 1-5, and I've been waiting for more parts before picking up part 6, since the stories are such quick reads!
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote