View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #5
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I think this is not a bug but a feature.
Actually, the back key should work as expected. If you entered a book from the main menu screen, that's where the back key should take you; if you're in a specific folder and open a book there, the back key should take you back to the folder. That's how it works for me anyway.

Do you have any files/folders with very long names on your card, as that is known to cause freezes (or rather, database update infinite loops). Usually happens when there is a path/file name that is around 200 characters in total.

Also try a different model/brand of SD card. For 4GB cards, make sure it's SDHC compliant and not the old SD standard which officially supports only up to 2GB.

If you have a digital camera or MP3 player or any other device which uses FAT filesystem and is capable of formatting SD cards, try formatting the card using one of those devices. It's a shame the iriver can't do that by itself - maybe I could make a mod for that, but it'd only work with wifi / Web Portal.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote