View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:54 AM   #5
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molyneaux View Post
I have just contacted the Kobo help line and have been told that the warranty for the product has expired and therefore there is nothing that can be done other than to purchase a refurbished product at Walmart or Best Buy! This product has seen limited use and after checking with several other forums it appears I too own a lovely paperweight! Will NOT sink more money into product and will be back to purchasing books....VERY DISAPPOINTED!
If the paperclip reset hasn't worked, you can FORCE a factory reset by holding a combination of buttons. Maybe someone can clarify which buttons because I don't remember, it might be middle D-pad button and power button, or home and power.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote