View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, good for Kobo!

I'm unlikely to get one of their readers, due to that thing where they don't follow internal links and so footnoted texts are useless.

But I'm perfectly happy to buy books from them when they've got good coupons to offer and don't price stuff disproportionately out-of-whack with the other stores' base list prices.

I think Kobo's strength lies in offering a good selection of titles to the international market at decent prices (no $2 not-the-Whispernet surcharge like Amazon sometimes has) in a format that can be put on a lot of those low-priced ePub-supporting niche readers that may be all that's readily available in certain areas.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote