View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 05:47 PM   #9
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
the symbian version of mobipocket also allows for variable font sizes, line heights and borders.

@barcey: nice review. a good read, sort of makes you want to go out and buy one of these things right away
okay, it's sunday night, and i have no idea where in austria i would get one of them, but now that i#ve been on this board for a while, reading about and looking at pics of these eInk devices, i slowly start to see where the advantages are in comparison with a pda.
but, one thing that will always be important to me is night reading. i read before i go to sleep. sometimes *instead* of going to sleep
but being able to read with minimal sleeping-wife-annoying-light-emission is a fundemental part of my reading. are there back-lit eInk devices available?
mores is offline   Reply With Quote