View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 10:24 PM   #64
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
Offhand I'd estimate I've bought or helped buy about 30 or more devices. All are still working well.
About forty or fifty for me (all together). The only one that had a broken screen was a Kindle 3 where the battery had swollen quite a bit and was pushing the back case out of whack. (I imagine it was also putting pressure on the substrate.) No eReader I've received in working condition has ever been broken.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote