View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #6
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome
Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
A longtime user here (Dreams) just educated me on how Smashwords allows multiple format downloads of their books (so that people with a Sony and a Kindle (for example) can download the same book for both readers). I so did not know this!

I will look into uploading other formats to Smashwords as soon as possible. My book has a 20-page CGI image gallery that I prefer to leave in (to keep it identical to the paperback) but if the other formats will not accept it, I might consider making a text-only version for you all. I will go look into it right now...

Thanks, Dreams!

Links:
Kindle Version at Amazon: Now just $0.99 [DRM-encryption-free!]
Epub version at Smashwords: Now just $0.99 [use coupon code WV76R]
Other versions at www.Cyberdrome.org

Last edited by Joseph Rhea; 04-21-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Joseph Rhea is offline   Reply With Quote