View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Two days ago I tried signing into Mantano reader with mine it didn't take so I went to the site and it urged me to change my password which I did I then signed into Mantano no problem, yesterday I read this story on here and thought it was related but heres the weird bit today I got an email from them asking me to change my password again.

That's twice in 3 days they want me to change my password.
I think they decided in the last minute to reset everyone's passwords. I don't think they truly know how bad the breach really was. Originally they just were reset people who were affected not it seems everyone has to reset it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote