View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
KFHD7-32 sudden loss of power

My Kindle Fire 7" 32 Gb unit dropped from about 49% yesterday to down to a battery icon with a small, red vertical bar at the left.

It had a sudden loss of all battery power? I'm charging overnight to see if I can resurrect it. I've had this unit just five months.

I leave the unit in airplane mode almost all the time so WiFi counldn't have done it.

After 15 minutes of charging it revived with the GSam Monitor showing it at 2%. Its battery must have had a sudden discharge.

I notice that "Kernel (Android OS)" took all the power from the GSam listing.

That once happened to my Kindle Fire 1st Generation. Its still alive. It was a one shot deal.

Last edited by sirmaru; 03-23-2013 at 08:28 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote