Thread: Epubcheck 3
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #35
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Sigil doesn't remove the "itunes thing" anymore if it's already present. It ignores it (well, actually it pretends it's in the 'Misc' folder for the duration of the edit, but it's still safe and sound in its proper place after saving the ePub). You just can't currently use Sigil to add or edit the itunes monstrosity.
Oooooh!! Awesome! It's really cool the nuggets you pick up around here.

I was contemplating writing a VB code to automatically insert the "itunes thing" (not the plist thing) into an epub...but now that isn't necessary!

I have a "default.epub" file that has all the standard stuff...cover page, styles.css, modified .opf (for series name/index) and now the itunes thing. I open this file in Sigil with a shortcut, and "SaveAs" then continue my work....saves a bunch of time.

Thanks Diap!

Last edited by Turtle91; 01-15-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote