View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Owners of the Kobo Mini: What Are Your Impressions?

I know it's not really necessary, considering I already have three ereaders and am expecting a fourth on Christmas, but I've kind of completely fallen in love with the Kobo Mini and I'm wondering: for those of you who own it, what are your impressions of it? Is it slow, what fonts does it have, how responsive is the touch screen? Since a major part of my reason for wanting it have to do with it's 5 inch screen - is it appreciably smaller than the average 6 inch ereader, or do you not really notice it that much?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote