View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:33 PM   #5
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
Beyond the difference between stereo and monaural I can't tell the difference with multiple speakers. I guess I'm just not that refined. Maybe if I were a little one-inch tall guy standing in the middle of the screen it'd make a difference.
I expect it will be using a pair each for stereo treble and bass response, so it should give a brighter sound with more depth and 'oomph' than a single mono speaker.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote