View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:33 AM   #32
pata
Zealot
pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buecherwurm92 View Post
For everything I'd want to do with an e-book reader, Android 2.2 is more than good enough. I care more about the quality of the port (battery life etc.) than about the version number.
I have Android 2.3 on my current ereader (Kyobo mirasol ereader) and, while Android 2.3 is adequate for an ereader, it's very poor for a tablet (keep in mind that the mirasol has faster refresh than eink). If I wanted just an eink ereader I'd get any of the other devices with an optimized firmware—the Kobo Glo is significantly cheaper and lighter than the Onyx Boox.
pata is offline   Reply With Quote