View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 06:42 AM   #6
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Now on the topic of your cool link to the "I'm not your beta reader" article, I think it makes a good point. If it's published, it sure as hell better be PERFECT, or as close as humanly possible.

I think its one thing to release with edits for typo's grammar, or spelling mistakes. It is another to CHANGE the STORY. I do not think I would ever change the story, but it is common (or at least it seems to me to be common) to see even the big publishing houses release new editions with error's fixed.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote