View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #67
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
How can I jump in on this? I've bought from WebScriptions before. My understanding is that you have to use an email address that's not registered with Baen in order to get the code?

Re-read the instructions and will PM kaylee with an extra e-mail address. If you don't actually sign up with that email address, can it be re-used next month or will you have to use a different throwaway each month?
I just sent you a pm hope it helps.

bernie