View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hi obarz, i just greet you with us. Why don't you post the same message in the Calibre forum. Let me find it for you. Here.

I had second thoughts. I think Word is not exactly the best tool for your purposes (I know next to nothing about Calibre, except that it does what I need).
Word adds an incredible amount of useless gibberish to text files. There is a full literature on the subjects and a body of myths about it.
Scripting for Words used a delirium tremens scripting language that goes under the name of Visual Basic, that is probably the Microsoft downgraded version of C#- VB is the last structured and less intuitive scripting language that I know of. Maybe it is still the scripting language for Word, even now.

I would think of alternative to Word.

Last edited by beppe; 02-12-2011 at 08:45 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote