View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:30 AM   #54
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Does anyone thing it would be a good idea to make a limit on the size of the book meaning it has to be at least a novel or multiple short stories/novellas? If Stephen King had won, we would have been able to read three novellas.
I'm not suggesting anything; I'm just expressing my own point of view. I did not expect to see so many short works represented, especially when only one book a month is chosen. But so be it.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote