View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:26 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakazak View Post
That is exactly what I wrote !
The link your posted explains that 5.8.10 can't be jailbroken by following the instructions.
And still you insisted that I should read and follow your instructions ?!?!
- - -
That is correct, so when you read that it can't be done, stop at that point.

Do not continue on, you have learned all that you need to know when you read that in your case, the post (and the thread) do not apply to your case.

Stopping when you discover that your device can not be jail broken is also "following directions" when the directions include (even an implied) "stop here".

I wrote that in the directions that 5.8.10 can not be jail broken with that method so that people knew all they needed to know from the post and thread when they reached that information.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote