View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #29
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
He was forbidden in my house! Him and those damn (are we allowed to say that here?) Telletubby things...*shivers*
teletubbies should have been in a stephen king novel NOT a children's program although, once had a wiggles cd on repeat for the entire trip from maine to upstate new york and and still have nightmares where i wake up yelling "fruit salad yummy, yummy"...... my therapist wont discuss it with me says it is too twisted for his practice.
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote