View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 12:00 PM   #15
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyR View Post
Not sure. Did you eject the Kindle before re-adding your books? If you do remove a lot books at once, eject the kindle and wait a few minutes before reconnecting; give the device a chance to catch up with the changes. Other than that, I'm not sure what the problem is.
Yes, and restarted it before I added the books again. And after. And I made sure the Kindle was done indexing the new books after the re-add before I tried it.

I guess I'll try it again, with a longer 'resting' period in between.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote