View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 10:32 PM   #13
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
After deleting my library [900+books] and re-loading, the page numbers are not working again.

I deleted them as per above post, changed the setting for custom column to unchecked [blank]. So the only setting I had changed initially was 'send page numbers' from 'fast' to 'accurate'.

It doesn't make sense that it worked on 2 books, but not when I changed the whole library. Maybe too many at a time? [this is what it did before I posted, I had it working on 3 books, but when I re-did the whole library it wouldn't show pages again].

Suggestions?

Last edited by Blue2u; 01-16-2020 at 12:19 AM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote