View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 08:17 PM   #8
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Anyway, I could still use help with my Kindle not showing page numbers. If somebody could help me I would so much appreciate it. It's been a really bad day tech-wise so I'd really like to get something solved?! lol
Is there anything at all being displayed where the page numbers are normally shown? Have you tried tapping that area of the screen? That will toggle between location, page numbers, blank, etc.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote