View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:50 PM   #7
KevinH
Wizard
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Okay, I finally found some time and used "Add Existing ..." and selected a html file that had links to both a stylesheet and 3 images.

All were correctly imported and all of the links were correct.

So I can not reproduce this bug in current master, which probably means this bug was already fixed. The fix will be in the next release.

Turtle91, can you still reproduce this bug using the debug build that DiapDealer posted for you. That build is very close to current master and should not exhibit the problem.

Also, I would love to get some new debug output for your two screen crash issue, so we can get that one tracked down and fixed as well.

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote