View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 04:18 AM   #1
Vroni
Banned
Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Vroni knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Tolino/PRS 650/Tablet
Bug or Feature - Replacing link while adding a file

Hi,

this happens in Sigil 1.0.0 on macos mojave

I have a series of books which all should have a similar titlepage and the stylesheet should always be the same.

So i created a file "titlepage.html" and a file "Style0001.css".

The head of the html page looks like this:

Code:
<head>
  <title></title>
  <link href="../Styles/Style0001.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"/>
</head>
When i now add this file in sigil via the "+" Button (without adding the stylesheet at this point) sigil modifies the head section like this:

Code:
<head>
  <title></title>
  <link href="../..//Users/xxxx/Work/Styles/Style0001.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"/>
</head>
For me, this does not make sense at all, i would like to have the file added unchanged.

PS Same happens with other links eg src links for pictures.
Seems that all links are replaced with the folder from which the import was invoked

Last edited by Vroni; 01-12-2020 at 05:17 AM.
Vroni is offline   Reply With Quote