View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 06:38 AM   #3259
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic3 View Post
Hi,
I have imported files from AO3 using FanFicFare.
There are several columns I want to add that weren't sorted out like: Number of chapters, words, kudos, comments, status (complete/in progress) etc. everything is in the information section of the file but does not appear in the columns when I'm downloading the file from the URL.
When I'm adding a custom column, I need to enter the data manually in order to see it in the right column, that is unreasonably too much time-consuming.
I understand that maybe the answer is in the template and in coding something, but I have no idea how to do it.
I could really use the help with the how and where to do it - if that's possible...
Also - can one configure this after downloading or should the whole files get downloaded again?
Thank you
I'll gladly help you navigating the jungle of custom columns

Jimm on another note:

Can I replace metadata in one column while keeping it original in another?

If so, how would that look in my PI?
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote