View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:47 PM   #8
maximus83
Addict
maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, PW4, Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
I suggest you install a new ereader app. I use Alreader, but many people prefer things like moonreader which organizes things for you.
This. IMHO, the whole reason for the appeal of an Android e-ink is so you can run Android apps. Find a reader you like. The two best I've ever found, which you can try for free if they will work on your device's earlier Android version, are Moon+, and FB Reader.

Please give us an update how it goes after you try one of the better reader apps.
maximus83 is offline   Reply With Quote