View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Audible purchases don't appear on my new KAO2

When I try to deliver my new audible books to my new KAO2 using My Content and Devices, it says my Oasis is not compatible.

It is compatible, duh. And I already successfully downloaded two previous audible purchases onto it.

I'm on to audible support about it right now, but they are not proving very clued up.

I've done all the usual things, restarting it, syncing etc. And now they are asking which generation of kindle I have (when I already told them it was a KAO2 - so it looks like this is not used as an acronym by amazon). Now they're telling me to restart it and try syncing it - I'm telling them I did that.

On my third person.

The second one gave up and told me to deregister my device!!!

- when you know so much more about kindle support than the kindle support staff, it's kind of frustrating.

On person three now.

If this is how audible is going to be in practice, I'll be tempted to ask for an exchange to a model with less storage.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote