View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Exclamation No "faces and places" in iPhoto

I only have iPhoto '08.
So I didn't even know about the "faces" or "places" features within iPhoto:
"iPad works seamlessly with Faces and Places in iPhoto for the Mac, so you can view your photos not only by date and event but also by who’s in them and where they were taken".
By accident (no idea, what I've been doing before) I've had "places" once in iPhoto on iPad yesterday. It wasn't perfect, some tags have been way off (Ireland instead of Germany). Still: Nice features.
But whatever I try, I can't get "places" to show again and never saw "faces".
A friend of mine, on her iPad (no iPhoto at all, Windows user), permanently has "places" in her iPhoto app on iPad.

Do you have "places" in iPhoto on iPad?
Do you have "faces" in iPhoto on iPad?

If so: Did you change any settings on iPad? Do you have iPhoto on Mac?

Last edited by mgmueller; 05-29-2010 at 08:15 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote