View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I finished The House Without a Key last night. Very lightweight, but a real page-turner nevertheless.

It reminded me of a Mr. Moto story I read thirty years ago. Does anyone know if the Mr. Moto stories were written because of the success of the Charlie Chan stories? As I recall, the Mr. Moto stories were serialized in The Saturday Evening Post. It may be that they were written at the Post's request.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote