View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #14
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisblossom View Post
I am sure this has been asked before but I just couldn't find it ......how many books can the 505 comfortably hold in its internal memory? I have about 60 books on there now and have started adding anything else I wanted to memory cards...........but I am wondering if this is really necessary?
I usually keep around 300 to 350 books on my reader, a mixture of LRF and epub with the occasional PDF, RTF and text file thrown in.

Personally, this is about the upper limit of my patience with the waiting time (while the reader scans through the books after you unplug from your computer) so I never keep any memory cards in the machine any more.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote