View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Oh, and back on topic...

It's different for Amazon than Sony. Sony has been in stores for half a century. Amazon has always been electronic. I certainly expect to see Kindles in stores soon, because at this time, they are less convenient to purchase than just running over to Target in your house slippers and grabbing a Sony. Therefore, it makes sense to me that Kindles will be in stores soon. I'd like to see displays for both devices side-by-side on well-stocked shelves at Target, Walmart, and so on. Then let the price war begin!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote