View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:00 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I must say that there are DRM formats I wouldn't buy, such as Sony's LRX format, because they lock me into a specific manufacturer about whom I have little confidence of their long-term committment to the eBook business. As I've said before, the reason I like Mobi is that it gives me a very wide choice of devices on which to read, and I have every confidence that it will continue to be supported in the future.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote