View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:26 AM   #170
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
We are half way though the month and I have read a whole 3 books GRRRRRRR. I had so much fun last month breezing though 21. Now with setting up a new computer taking up ever free minute in the last week, and a bug that saw my MS flair up in the other week everything ground to a stop. I hope for a bit more time in the next 2 weeks, but will think myself very very lucky if I get in another 4 or 5.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote