View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by viggen View Post
I have the Nook android application but I dont want to, and sometimes wont be able to, sign in to B&N to read one of my books.
You don't need to be able to sign in to B&N to read with the Nook app. Once a book is downloaded it sits on your device ready for reading whether you're online or not.

Quote:
Can I download them from the B&N website as a file and then upload them onto the memory of my NT and then read it with a different reader?
Yes, there are other reader apps that support B&N's version of Adobe's DRM. Off the top of my head Mantano, Aldiko and BlueFire all support this.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote