View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #28
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacty View Post
i'm looking for some tablet for my wife as well. question for nexus 7 owners, how would you describe loudspeaker quality regarding volume and loudness? my wife like to watch movies and is sick of tiny sound in our android tablets so far...most of the time she must use headphones, and she doesnt like headphones at all...and she hate me about volume level which came out of my ipad

i've seen some complaints about loudspeaker in the nexus 7 being on the tiny side as well and has low volume level? is it true or not?
I find it loud enough, but no, the quality is not very good. It's better than my old Nook Color, but hardly hi-fi.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote