View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #36
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Hi,

[settings.reader.lua changed]
Not a problem

[line spacing]
I see. A very minor issue

[left prev/next page] Yeah, thanks for reporting. I broke it when I implemented K4NT specific shortcuts. I'll fix it in the next release.
Thanks a lot. Any ETA?

fw_up/fw_down are meant to be used in scroll mode
fw_keys are used for panning. Making them do different things in different readers would be both confusing and complicated to implement. There is -10/+10 pages in Librerator - only it's mapped to Shift-fw_left/Shift-fw_right. There just wasn't enough keys on K4NT. I did consider adding it as you suggested, but I thought not many people would use it, and being naturally lazy, I decided to make my life easier .

AFAIK pan/zoom are not useful inside CREReader, couldn't it test for reader type so we could use those keys for other purposes in CREReader? f.e. -10/+10 pages ;-) Would be lot of work?

I think showing "Bookmark deleted" dialog would be annoying, since one can see that the bookmark under the cursor just disappeared. As for the other part - fw_left and fw_right are used to expand/collapse tree structure in lists. I know there aren't tree structures in bookmark lists, but there are in Table of Contents - and they both use the same code. So that's why ScreenKB. It is "Del" on K3 though .
Ok, I understand.

ScreenKB - Home does exit Librerator in Emulator. Why it doesn't on real K4NT - no idea, and I'm afraid I can't fix it without having the real K4NT myself.
Is there any test I could do?

[margins]
Strangely enough, after testing more books, margins are ok with .fb2 files and even other .epub files, so no an issue either.

[Changing CREReader header font size]
No, it can't be changed. It would require including one more function from the crereader api, making another input box (or entry in defaults.lua) etc, etc... (again me being lazy ) Is it really that needed?
There is one - It's Shift-Home . Seriously, there just isn't enough keys on K4NT.

Easier said than done. Too much work. I suppose adding author and title won't be that much work, but progress bar with section marks... nah, don't won't to bother with it.

Playing with different fonts I finally found one not very big

Maybe a default.lua option to make Home display crereader header in crereader instead of info would suffice?
That could be good enough... not good... superb!
As info can already be launched from menu.

A final question, in keyboard is there a quick key shortcut for "enter" to avoid moving cursor to the "Ent" button? Home would be good.

Thanks again,
Iņigo

Last edited by Iņigo; 01-08-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote