View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #181
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
No update on the tracking website so far and haven't received my case yet. It's starting to annoy me a bit.. seller isn't to blame, just a case of bad luck.

If it isn't here by Monday, I'll probably open a dispute on aliexpress because it says that shipping time will be between 15 and 40 days. Again, not their fault, but I'm running out of patience.

Actually thought about ordering one from ebay.de but they only have they newer ones with a magnet closure (and the ugly back )
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote