View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Bug in Import to Calibre from ADE?

Hi!

I recently updated my Calibre to version 0.9.8 from 0.8.62 because a Kindle book would not convert.

I noticed today, when I viewed some ADE books I imported to through updated Calibre's E-book viewer, it looked like this:

Opening the file in Sigil also showed the same funky characters in the text.

When I converted it through Calibre, it came out looking like this:

It leads me to believe that there is something buggy about the way the epub is being imported to Calibre, because it looks fine in ADE before I import it. Is there a way to change it so it imports properly?

P.s. I didn't realise the writing was so bad. Lol!

Last edited by VirgoGirl; 12-06-2012 at 10:26 AM.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote