Thread: Nook
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
Nook

So, I wander into Currys on Saturday and notice they stock the Nook so I wander over to have a little play.

EWW!

Why does the device need to feel like it's made of black-painted cardboard and have such an enormous bezel around the display? It looks to me like someone has made a most egregious error in their design brief and noone noticed!

Apologies to all those who think it's a lovely unit.

Regards

Piggly

Last edited by WigglePig; 12-02-2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Wrong subforum!
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote