View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'll have to check out Swiftkey 3 keyboard. the keyboard on my Motorola Atrix is terrible when it comes auto correct. It is too easy to not realize that it is suggesting a word and then I end up with an unrelated word(s) in nearly every sentence. I spent more time deleting its suggestions and correcting that damn auto correct than typing in the first place. I also sent out a lot of nonsense text messages and Facebook posts before I realized how badly it was screwing up my messages! So I turned it off. The auto correct on the Fire HD looks much better than the crap on my Moto. But then most things on the Motorola are crap!
Swiftkey 3 you can set it up to monitor your Facebook posts, twitter, blog and it really does learn from your words.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote