View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:42 AM   #21598
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
More pictures please, including one of the tiny photographer if poss .
Here's one that I took when setting up the camera for her before class began. She's closer to the camera so should really look taller than the girls standing much further back, right? But that's not the case...

Quote:
Kudos to you for setting an example to us all. There are people in the care home my wife works at that are a decade younger than you who can hardly get about without assistance, due in many cases to years of self abuse (not that kind...more overindulgence and lack of exercise), and there you are risking life and limb. Keep it up!
I regret that I only have one life to give for my pursuit of hedonism. Between motorcycle riding, scuba diving, jungle trekking, paragliding, and now hill walking once again, there just isn't enough time for one life to do it all! I need two of me!

With that in mind, tonight I'm drinking Bombay Sapphire for the first time in almost two months... And I may just have a second glass!

EDIT: Why don't the photos come out sharp and clear here?!? This one is pin-sharp on the computer! Grrrrr!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Flying8.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	94213  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote